This guide will show you how to Change Your Password if you have logged in, or Reset Your Password if you cannot remember your password and cannot log in.
Change Your Password
You can change your Zutak password after logging in by:
- Click the user icon in the top right corner of any Zutak page and select Update Password.
- Fill in the required fields, including your old password followed by the new password, you want to set.
- Click Save.
Reset Your Password
To reset your password:
- Go to your dedicated Zutak Portal (https://company.zutak.com where company signifies your company name)
- Click Reset Password
- Follow the onscreen prompts to enter your email address associated with your Zutak account.
- A password reset link will be sent to the email specified in step 3.
If you’re still having trouble, we can help you recover your account.